Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What REALLY was going on during the insane wedding-o-rama of 2008 July...
AKA an exercise in salvaging the Foobs (start through August 26)
AKA what happens when real life is allowed to intrude on the Foobs
6 comments:
Oh, dear..... I imagine Elly's brief excursion to Crazy Town might draw the interest of the authorities. I can also imagine that there would be 190 pounds of idiot-who-writes-abuse-porn either not seeing the problem or blaming it on one of the people shown today.
Hmmm, Elly's in therapy and not showing herself to be a threat to herself or others, so once that's established, I don't think the school counselor can do much.
But it's definitely yet another wakeup call.
Poor Meredith.
I loved today's strip. April seems very matter-of-fact about the counselor calling home after reading Merrie's "Christmas Vacation from Hell" story.
I only hope Merrie included the good parts of the the holiday: making pancakes with Aunt Lizzy, seeing her great-grandparents and eating chicken-on-a-stick with peanut sauce.
I was actually thinking more along the lines of Mikerobe being the Noble Obstacle to things. From what I've seen, he has no idea what's going on and likes it that way.
I'm in the process of writing 2.5 papers tonight. Man, can I ever identify with this. (Hey, that's something I can't remember ever saying about canon FBofW!)
Post a Comment