
It's just a reflection of how busy I am.
What REALLY was going on during the insane wedding-o-rama of 2008 July...
AKA an exercise in salvaging the Foobs (start through August 26)
AKA what happens when real life is allowed to intrude on the Foobs
6 comments:
I remember how that felt; my sympathies.
It makes me want to deliver a case of Cokes and a five-pound bag of M&Ms.
dc2 - I'm actually on the other side of it now; I have to make the tests from scratch, prepare review sessions, and brace myself for grading because I have no grader this semester. Different work, but it feels just as overloaded.
Being the poor sap on the other side of the desk is even worse; again, my sympathies.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I very much empathize with the girls and cringe a bit in dread, knowing when I go back to school to FINALLY finish my BS I'll again be in this situation.
Good luck! Midway through my first year of university I dropped the education component of a double degree because I couldn't bear the thought of doing what you're doing.
(sends virtual chocolates)
Post a Comment