Monday, February 9, 2009

Jan 2010 at the pharmacy

4 comments:

DreadedCandiru2 said...

Ah, yes. Dee isn't the sort of person who could actually make a go of a sewing school, is she? Her ambitions in that direction are as plausible as Anthony's chances of getting back with Liz. Once she gets a handle on her domestic situation, that sort of daydreaming would end.

Anonymous said...

:) Youtube and the internet are the only things that get me through sewing.

Cedar said...

As far-fetched and stupid as I find the whole "sewing school" thing in the first place, I appreciate the way you repeatedly show how much Dee loves sewing; as long as it's going to happen, you're doing it the right away.

(Of course, I'd still rather see her open a store or a boutique, just because. . . sewing school? The hell?)

InsertMonikerHere said...

Cedar, who says "as long as it's going to happen"? I put that tag because Dee's daydream-away-from-stress is an homage to the Strip O' Destiny [and your reaction is the same as mine and many others reading THAT bit], not because I'm bound and determined to make it happen :-)