Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I have really gotten into a MWF routine, haven't I?

I really noticed how much I've gotten into a MWF update routine after the holidays when I had a very full M-Tues this week. I had stuff figured out, but almost no drawing time. So this was supposed to lead into another little bit with Dee and Nora:
Which maybe I'll get to drawing tonight or tomorrow.

6 comments:

DreadedCandiru2 said...

Oh, boy. Dee's got a bit of a chore ahead of her, doesn't she? I don't think I'm revealing too much of a spoiler if I say I think that Nora will either not believe her story or think that she married into a family of lunatics.

InsertMonikerHere said...

Well, I was remembering how Dee wasn't shown with hobbies until that complicated dress refurbishment appeared out of nowhere. I recall some comments that she'd had knitting as a hobby in the tell-don't-show letters.

So given that a landscaper must also be able to supply flowers on the side and a car dealer must have fleet of limos for rent, I can just see the Patterson logic at work.

Unknown said...

Seriously...I know what you mean abou the landscaper and the car dealer. >.< what's her face (I'm not even gonna bother with naming that woman!) needs to learn about real life again, and get hear head out of the friggen clouds.

Sarah said...

I love the detail of Dee being a knitter making her qualified to alter ... well, anything. I knit (and rather well, I must say), and I know how a sewing machine works, but the dress would have ended up as a heap of shreds if I'd been let anywhere near it. Such delusions those in-laws possess.

Destroyer of Worlds said...

*snerk* Brilliant! *Pulls up a chair and prepares to listen in on this tale*

CrackerLilo said...

Oh, that's terrific. We need to see that story from the angle of one of the poor non-Pattersons pressed into service for that Wedding From Hell, and Deanna surely deserves an opportunity to vent!