Wednesday, December 10, 2008

24 Dec 2009: Fearlessly Plugging Along

What is there to say, really? Anthony is Anthony.

I've started using a larger chunk of my sketchbook pages per "strip", and for some reason it seems to be making it more natural to go back to delineating "panel borders".

6 comments:

Timprovphilly said...

As much as I love this take and all the comics before this was the first one that actually made me laugh out loud. Love Liz's reaction in the last panel.

DreadedCandiru2 said...

Timothy,

Same here. Anthony seems to have come off the same clueless chode assembly line ParadiseJohn did; nothing seems to be able to convince him that Liz has put him behind her. I'm waiting for John's grudging admission that he's the author of his own downfall when Elly goes into her next rant.

CrackerLilo said...

Looks like Liz will have to stop worrying about being nice, *fast*.

Anonymous said...

Oh, feisty, independent, quick-witted Liz...it's so good to have you back again. :)

howard said...

Typical Patterson. Passive expectations expressed in a thought balloon that cannot possibly be interpreted by a guy who just walked into the situation. She just can't say, "Anthony, let's take a walk" and talk it out.

Anonymous said...

Actually, Howtheduck, I think her problem is that she's still expecting Anthony to behave like a normal human being. Those of us in the audience know the Boy In Beige won't do that - and we know it's because he's obsessive about her - but Liz isn't quite aware of this yet.

I think she's cluing in to it, though...