Heh! Oh, Therese, how I love you! So direct! I love what you've done with her - she's not an innocent angel by any means (and bluntness can have its drawbacks), but when the occasion calls for being to-the-point, you can bet she will be the one to say it.
Yes, you can; a person can never have too many people like her to remind them that they may be making a mistake. Liz might think that a gradual approach is best but she's probably wrong.
It's one of life's injustices that a woman can take the direct approach--come right out and say it--and have some chance of success. If a guy tries the same thing, it's suicide.
10 comments:
Heh! Oh, Therese, how I love you! So direct! I love what you've done with her - she's not an innocent angel by any means (and bluntness can have its drawbacks), but when the occasion calls for being to-the-point, you can bet she will be the one to say it.
Jocelyn_Smith,
Yes, you can; a person can never have too many people like her to remind them that they may be making a mistake. Liz might think that a gradual approach is best but she's probably wrong.
I like that Liz is still a Pattersaint here, with her mind games and dropping her "a" and "d" on the word "and."
Oh, amen. As if I needed another reason to like Therese. Why can't more people in the real world be this direct?
Yay Therese!
I love the irritated look on Therese's face. :)
Of course she hasn't considered it, she's still a FOOB on the inside, poor dear!
Habits of a lifetime are hard to break, but at least she's got a friend calling her on it now.
WOOT! I adore Therese in this one! And poor Liz, I hope she sticks to her decision not to come back.
It's one of life's injustices that a woman can take the direct approach--come right out and say it--and have some chance of success. If a guy tries the same thing, it's suicide.
Get some, Therese!
Conversing with Pattersons is like training a mule. First you have to hit them over the head with dimension lumber to get their attention.
Post a Comment