Friday, December 5, 2008

24 Dec 2009: Meanwhile

[narration] While Jim and Wilf played cards, Iris was keeping Elly company [/narration]
I'm more comfortable drawing cats than dogs...

8 comments:

DreadedCandiru2 said...

Ah, well. At least Elly is consistent with the woman we know; she gets everything she ever wanted handed to her on a tray but she's too detached from reality to notice so she whines about how she has no control. I should hope that while April cools off, Iris will heat up; Deanna isn't the only person who needs a wake-up call.

Unknown said...

I think the best person to talk to Elly about this is Liz, likely because in Elly's mind Liz started this whole thing.

howard said...

Dixie? Dixie?

InsertMonikerHere said...

I used "Dixie's fate" on the label of this one...

Oddly, Blogger's search function doesn't find the post when I input "Dixie"

Norah said...

Yes, that's Elly all over again...only noticing April when she has a complaint to make, and only seeing things as how they relate to her.

April Patterson said...

Poor Apes. Can't blame her for wanting to get far, far away.

scarabee said...

Poor April. :(

I think I'm being a bit slow today... The top panel is April leaving to walk the dog and the bottom is April remembering the conversation while she's outside?

InsertMonikerHere said...

Sarah, April is imagining the conversation she wishes she weren't prevented from having by her maturity. She took a walk to avoid exploding at her mother.