Monday, June 1, 2009

Just Off the Plane

For the first bit, April is only up to observing - this is her very first significant jetlag experience. I think she hit the guestfarm's internet to stay awake until a reasonable hour to crash.

2 comments:

DreadedCandiru2 said...

Oh, well; at least she'll have something to share with Mike. As I recall, he too takes himself a while to bounce back from jetlag. (BTW, That wine-that-WISHES-it-was-no-name line was a nice touch.)

Scritzy said...

My nephew's ex-wife drank wine that wished it had no name. She left the rest of the bottle with us, and trust me, it earned a name as soon as we sampled it. But I won't print it here.

Jetlag is a killer. I've only gotten it from traveling one end of the country to the other. I can't imagine what it must be like going to another continent.

You're doing a great job!