Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What REALLY was going on during the insane wedding-o-rama of 2008 July...
AKA an exercise in salvaging the Foobs (start through August 26)
AKA what happens when real life is allowed to intrude on the Foobs
3 comments:
Oooooops. Having a run-in with the legal system didn't spoil his day but being excluded from something he wanted to do did; that might be something Liz and Marg can work with to get him back on track.
(Also, I like how she put quotes around the word souvenir. It shows us that she's put some thought into things.)
I like it! Shame and exclusion works better than legal means.
Just like in the real world (note that crime thrives where criminal action is welcomed).
Hmmm. Now I remember another thing that bugged me about Jesse. He originally turned as as someone who more or less looked or acted like a seven year old. Within two years, he was suddenly a teenager as tall as Liz.
Lynn was into SORAS for her secondary characters. Big time.
Post a Comment