Friday, June 12, 2009

Hawk Creek Interlude III

Interestingly, nobody who commented connected Liz' "Susan said WHAT?" with Paul's "someone else" yelling at him about doing his job.

Anyhow, the continuation...

4 comments:

DreadedCandiru2 said...

Oh, my; this clearly seems to have done a number on Liz; it's obvious that she was up all night worrying about what she did and did not do. As for her tortured English, chalk that up to too much Red Bull and not enough perspective; The other parties to the conversation are a lot calmer and know what's what.

Cedar said...

Sorry--I'm confused as to what's happening in the second and third panels. That's April, right? But I'm not sure who the other person is, and I'm not quite sure of the situation. So he did steal a harmonica? Or are they still talking about Liz?

InsertMonikerHere said...

Cedar, that is indeed April, reading an email from Liz. The email is somewhat incoherent, as her fellow volunteer in the room is noticing. It's mashing up news about Jesse's theft now with the harmonica incident years back. (Previously, April was only told the harmonica was given away, not that it was initially stolen, then Liz let Jesse keep it).

The other person was previously seen getting trip vaccinations, so is Sheila or Naomi - I think I decided she's Sheila, and the curly-haired one is Naomi.

Anonymous said...

I was going to ask about "Susan said what?" But I took the first comment of the last post to be the right interpretation. Now I want to know what Susan DID say!