I can well imagine what Susan said; it would be something along the lines of how Liz was dim/naive/callous enough to give Jesse a free pass for stealing from her. I also like how you worked in Lynn's Crow/Crane screw-up as well as the harmonica. I don't know what she can do about it except apologize to April but it's nice to see that she finally gets what her kid sister was talking about.
DreadedCandiru2:but it's nice to see that she finally gets what her kid sister was talking about.
Exactly.
And now Jesse is learning, belatedly, that actions have consequences — something Liz had the opportunity to teach him but didn't. Thus she's learning that actions have consequences, too.
6 comments:
I can well imagine what Susan said; it would be something along the lines of how Liz was dim/naive/callous enough to give Jesse a free pass for stealing from her. I also like how you worked in Lynn's Crow/Crane screw-up as well as the harmonica. I don't know what she can do about it except apologize to April but it's nice to see that she finally gets what her kid sister was talking about.
It's so nice to have someone actually take over the mess that Lynn left, and make it work again!
Keep up the strip, please! I miss the characters (at least the way they were before everything derailed the last couple of years).
DreadedCandiru2: but it's nice to see that she finally gets what her kid sister was talking about.
Exactly.
And now Jesse is learning, belatedly, that actions have consequences — something Liz had the opportunity to teach him but didn't. Thus she's learning that actions have consequences, too.
http://www.fborfw.com/strip_fix/archives/002255.php
The strip in question, where Liz reinforces bad behavior in Jesse (and does that Dee thing: "Please forgive me for punishing you!").
OMG, Cedar! In that last panel, she looks like she's pinching a HUGE loaf! I'd forgotten that one; now I'm grossed out all over again!
And, yes, totally reinforcing bad behavior.
And to our beloved author: what debjyn said. This is great stuff. Keep it up!
"Susan said WHAT?" That made my day.
Post a Comment