Monday, November 3, 2008

23 Dec 2009: Meanwhile...

Any further foobery at Patterson the Younger's house will have to wait. We need to check what's going on at the therapist's.

And yes, Elly's delusions were inspired by the retcons shown in reFOOB. Just as the start could be taken as an explanation for the July/ August insanity, this could explain why a re-presentation of the past has changes which contradict what we know.

5 comments:

DreadedCandiru2 said...

It's clear Doctor Walby knows she has a hell of a job ahead of her. Not only does she have to convince Elly that she can't change things, she also has to drag her kicking and screaming to the realization that she shouldn't. Since your John has stepped up and taken his responsibilities as a husband seriously, perhaps he'll be there to help her realize that Liz doesn't especially want or need her help.

Anonymous said...

Well done - Elly bridges between the retcon reFOOB purgatory-verging-on-hell and your therapeutic Paradise.

lynngineering

scarabee said...

Do you have much of a story arc planned out, or are you winging some of it? Just curious re: your thought processes. :)

I'm really enjoying the strip on its own merits (as well as Making Things Right :).

FDChief said...

Ah ha! The whirligig of FOOBtime brings in its revenges!

Clever, clever. I'm even more intrigued.

InsertMonikerHere said...

sarah,

I had a definite story arc for the first part (the un-wedding). Then I had some vaguer ideas of what would happen, which have gelled somewhat. There's not as much of an arc as before, but I am putting some things in now because they are going to go somewhere.