
Originally, I thought I'd have Dr. Walby say something like "Now, Merry Christmas" at the end. But I don't think she'd be that snippy.
We still have Patterson The Younger's household to return to before shifting to, uh, more on the 24th.
- Ways to tell Emily Walby apart from April Patterson:
- Her bangs are longer
- Her hair is noticeably longer than chin-length, unlike April's
- She wears more "grown-up" clothes - the sweater on Dec 23 is pretty casual for her.
- Her face has prominent cheekbones and a blunt chin, unlike the oval "young Patterson" face
4 comments:
I love the way you draw John. He just looks so beaten down by all the changes in his once-perfect life, but he's still trying to carry on and do something about it.
It would be more helpful if he were a bit more in tune with the big picture but it's probably going to take him a while to puke up the Kool-Aid. When he does, he'll probably able to stand straighter; that's because he'll be able to look at himself in the mirror without feeling ill.
Aw, geez. This is really great, and really touching.
Do you do any oter comics? I'd love to read them. You have a real ear for dialouge, and for using the drawings to further what is being said.
cedar nope. This is the first art I've webposted. The Comics Curmudgeonites saw it first and helped me figure out how to make my "poor man's scanner" results (photographs) look clearer.
Post a Comment