Plus, since they aren't over at the main action, I can always decide they changed before walking over. I don't even have to keep track of the clothes :-)
Friday, November 14, 2008
24 Dec 2009: OK, So I Was Wrong
... I actually found time before supervising the night labs. This one wasn't complicated, anyhow. It's just setting up who is where well before Christmas Eve dinner.
Plus, since they aren't over at the main action, I can always decide they changed before walking over. I don't even have to keep track of the clothes :-)
Plus, since they aren't over at the main action, I can always decide they changed before walking over. I don't even have to keep track of the clothes :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Great. John looks as if he has just realized that he raised a son-of-a-bitch. Imagine how he'll feel when he twigs to how Liz narrowly avoided marrying one. As for your Sobinskis, I can hardly wait to see how they react to Elly's condition.
Actually, I'm very interested to see the Sobinskis just to see if they're as bitchy and mean as they were portrayed in the strip, or if, like with Therese, that was just how the Foobs saw them and wanted to depict them. Perhaps they're quite kind and understanding.
John looks as if he has just realized that he raised a son-of-a-bitch.
My money is on John to be the one to finally perform the head-out-of-ass-ectomy that Mike so desperately needs. Eventually Mike's thoughtlessness will throw one wrench too many into John's efforts to get Elly well, and that will be the final straw.
April can't deliver the wakeup call because Mike thinks she's a 'difficult child' and will dismiss anything she says, no matter how hard she swings the clue-by-4 at his head. And I doubt Dee the Flannel Enabler will say anything to him.
I just wanted to drop a line and say I really love the detail you put in. Especially things like April's shirt. It looks like a real shirt, not just a shaped square, I love it.
About John: It depends. Either we'll see John go after Michael...or Anthony will crash the party, Elly will welcome him warmly...and John will go postal over Anthony...
Which will throw Elly over the edge.
And if that happens, don't be surprised if we see a "We'll Talk Later" glance intended to chill Michael.
I had a comment all lined up, but now all I can do is giggle about Dee being a Flannel Enabler (sounds like a super power... sorta). Thanks, Sour Kraut. :D
Post a Comment