Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What REALLY was going on during the insane wedding-o-rama of 2008 July...
AKA an exercise in salvaging the Foobs (start through August 26)
AKA what happens when real life is allowed to intrude on the Foobs
8 comments:
Kathleen is right; it IS something of an insult for Robert to remind Anthony to have a back-up plan. Perhaps if Anthony were to take therapy as seriously as he takes everything else, big brother might not have been tempted to remind him.
@DC: Anthony did have a backup plan to Therese. Her name was Liz.
@hoppytoad79: You're right, and I honestly don't think he's entirely given up that backup plan.
Scritzy,
Of course he hasn't; he's stubborn and slow on the uptake. He just doesn't let Liz's obvious discomfort register lest he have to admit that he wasted his life. John will have to actually DO something to discourage him.
I think Therese was his backup plan to Liz.
I'm a little confused by the comment, "Therese just WON'T accept that". I'm not sure if that means she doesn't want Anthony to move closer, but that's in direct conflict with Kathleen's next comment of "What's stopping you?"
Am I missing something obvious?
But yeah, having Anthony move on with his life, no matter how much he screwed it up, would be helpful to everyone, but Franciose most of all.
DoW insufficiently-emphasized punctuation on my part:
"She just WON'T"
(separate clause)
" - accept that."
Anthony can try to arrange his life so that he's geographically closer to Francoise, but the Caines are sure Therese won't arrange her life to keep Francoise near Anthony.
Ah, thanks for the clarification! :)
Post a Comment