Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer Endgame 2010

10 comments:

Anna said...

Oh. Oh.

Oh.

CrackerLilo said...

Oooooooooohhhhhh...

Nicely done.

DreadedCandiru2 said...

Cripes. I can't wait to see the rest of this; getting Elly to realize that her life is better than she thinks it is is going to take a lot of doing.

InsertMonikerHere said...

Well, I did say I saw the threads coming *together* :-)

Gold-Digging Nanny said...

Wow. Nicely done.

April Patterson said...

Very nicely done. :)

Scritzy said...

Bravo!

Holly said...

Well done. So nice to see the whole family accepting that they need to share responsibility and attend group therapy.

Anonymous said...

Looks like breakthrough time here. The fact that she wrote down the opposite of the truth, then sort of straggled off seems to me like she's finally opening up to reality (not like she had any choice but to...

Leah said...

Oh wow.

I guess it's just too easy to relate to Elly's heartbreaking last sentence. I'm glad that what she wrote is true for me, and hopefully will be for a long long time, but it's still so sad to see there in her hopes and dreams. Yet another good job at the heartwrenching.