Friday, July 10, 2009

It Also Needed Saying

5 comments:

DreadedCandiru2 said...

Mel means well enough but it'll take more than this to convince Paul to pick up where and Liz left off when she went back South; he still remembers the whole ugly mess back in 2007 so there are still some hurt feelings to deal with. Add in Liz's own feelings of remorse and confusion and it's obvious why it'll take a fairly long while for anything to happen.

Unknown said...

OoOOoooooo...I LIKE where this one is going :D I always thought Paul was the best match for Liz, and HATED how LJ messed it all up.

Pharmgirl said...

I agree with morga_rose! I'm on Team Paul and stopped reading the strip after Liz moved South.

Cedar said...

I'd still like to see Liz single. I know she's been unattached for over a year now in this universe, but other than that, she's been more or less in a relationship since she was 13 years old. I feel like, even in this universe, she still has a lot of growing up to do, and still needs to get comfortable in her own skin.

Unknown said...

But the nice thing is, if you have the right guy, you can still get as comfortable in your own skin as you can being single. Just because you are in a relationship doesn't mean you can't do any growing up and finding out who you are. If you are in a mature and giving relationship, then growth and maturing is the natural thing that will happen. IMHO of course :D