26.

When touching up, I realized I'd put Dee in a babydoll top - there's no way she owns anything remotely stylish, so I fixed it to be tunic.
27.
This is one example of where I wasn't even consistent with the drawing style within a panel. April is a more cartoony version of herself than Dawn or Liz. Her hair is now a bit less crazy because I figure she's been told to lay off the styling gel.I figure Liz would reconnect with her friends in a crisis. The way that I wanted to do the shift to Spruce Narrows meant that happened off-panel.
28.

This time Dawn didn't have to hear about the incident from Therese. I'm guessing it's been heard about all over Milborough.
There are books about how to craft T-shirts into different things - I've seen one whose piece de resistance was 16 white T-shirts sewn up to become a (rather nice) wedding dress. I can imagine Dawn looking at it and thinking "no, you'd want the skirt less blocky..." and designing from there.
But at least it's explicitly a hobby, and not confusion about her work.