Monday, August 18, 2008

August 18

19.


Definitely not my my best artwork. And, although what's said needs to be said, it became a Wall Of Text in the middle.

BTW, I am quite sure this is comics-y, not Real Life. I doubt this is what would happen if a police officer tried to take a few days off to go help an investigation beyond his jurisdiction. However, I'm not trying to be educational about police work.

I'm not trying to be realistic, but I did check a few things. Some locations, I'm not sure how many, require busking licenses. Also, I did check about summer festivals, that you can fly Thunder Bay to Winnipeg (on two commercial carriers, actually), and from the fictional location of Spruce Narrows, you should be able to hop to Thunder Bay quickly. I only kept the 2 days' drive to Spruce Narrows because I'd seen it declared so. It's not that far from Toronto - you can drive there in one day (a long day, admittedly).