
Have a raging cold / allergy making the busy start of semester even worse. I don't know when I'll have another one - early next week?
What REALLY was going on during the insane wedding-o-rama of 2008 July...
AKA an exercise in salvaging the Foobs (start through August 26)
AKA what happens when real life is allowed to intrude on the Foobs
6 comments:
I'm with him on this; Liz might have come fairly far but she still doesn't quite know when she's got it good yet. Ah, well; it's how she was raised.
Making fun of Liz's "If this is what love feels like, I'm loving it," from the real strip, are we? Very nice.
Settling for what, exactly?
I meant settling for each other. Paul wound up near Liz, others are saying they're good together - are they right for each other, or is it just because they don't see other obvious options?
I wasn't aware they were together in your strip. I thought they were just friends, or is that the situation and Liz feels like they're being inexorably drawn into something more serious. *shrugs* Whichever. Paul has the right idea. If that's settling, take it. ;)
Wellll ... time is passing.
Paul got a transfer much nearer Liz, but it was for family reasons (John and Mike weren't lied to).
So while David came and went from April's life and Mike and Dee decided to come clean about the secret wedding, Paul and Liz have had a chance to spend a lot more time together...
Post a Comment