(OK, maybe I like Valerie's geek factor just a bit too much. And yes, the entire David thing is over. As if I'd have April find her soulmate in second year. Riiight.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What REALLY was going on during the insane wedding-o-rama of 2008 July...
AKA an exercise in salvaging the Foobs (start through August 26)
AKA what happens when real life is allowed to intrude on the Foobs
4 comments:
I like the geek factor, too. :) And you are right, April finding her "soul mate" sophomore year of college would be a bit too pat. I love the way she refers to him as Boring Downer David. I think I used to date him... ;)
It'll probably take April years to find the right someone so I don't mind this at all; after all, you managed to get Liz away from Boring Downer Anthony.
Boring Downer Anthony
I think I dated him, too. :D
I love Valerie, her geek factor, and this comic.
Post a Comment