Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What REALLY was going on during the insane wedding-o-rama of 2008 July...
AKA an exercise in salvaging the Foobs (start through August 26)
AKA what happens when real life is allowed to intrude on the Foobs
5 comments:
Haha, I have that same shirt!!
I notice that April said that Elly's apology was sort of lukewarm; that's pretty much to be expected, isn't it? Despite what she sees on TV, therapy cannot actually work miracles; a slightly-less awful Elly is pretty much all she can hope for at this stage in the game.
I love the woman that April is growing in to.
I thought the Africa trip was spring break, not summer.
No, not spring break - April returned home for a bit and then spent a good chunk of her summer in Africa. Liz was still grading student work because the K-12 school year lasts through June while most universities are in their summer period.
Post a Comment