(To be continued...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What REALLY was going on during the insane wedding-o-rama of 2008 July...
AKA an exercise in salvaging the Foobs (start through August 26)
AKA what happens when real life is allowed to intrude on the Foobs
5 comments:
I betcha I know what John is thinking in Panel 3. The word "Finally!!!" is echoing in my brain too. It's time that someone realized that he had something to fight for that wasn't Liz.
Sounds as if Anthony is making a desperate attempt to "reassure" John that HE'S going to be fine, even though Elizabeth is obviously going on with her life without him.
Scritzy,
That could also explain John's knowing smirk and be more in-character.
Innnnteresting. I hope that when you do wrap this up, Paul & Liz are together! And it's nice to see Anthony growing up.
Well, if Anthony hasn't been growing up before now (and I think he's actually gone backwards on occasion), now's as good a time as any to start.
Post a Comment