Thursday, September 3, 2009

Like a Skipping Stone...

I want to visit April a bit, skipping along to future times:

Maybe she doesn't have an easily described career path. I see her as working with animals, but not getting to vet school, and maybe not getting a fulltime job right away. So she could do stuff like work some shifts as a barista at a place with music nights (bringing her guitar along to participate too, of course!).

3 comments:

DreadedCandiru2 said...

Well, as long as she's happy with her path in life, it doesn't actually matter where it leads. Like it is with Liz, I can't say where that path will take her but am reasonably sure that it leads to a happy ending. I look forward to seeing where Mike and Deanna's road takes them.

Anonymous said...

So April's guy is a tech. Cool beans. Just like me. *g*

Scritzy said...

Oh, I like where this is going.