Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Continuing Along (late May 2010)

4 comments:

DreadedCandiru2 said...

This is a pretty benign outing; also funny. Funnier, in fact, than Foob itself has been for at least five years.

Anonymous said...

Anti-perspirant has got to be the most overrated stuff in the world. You're SUPPOSED to perspire! And most deodorants employ cheap scents that are unworthy of one's personal eminence. The best option? One of those solid pieces of alum salts. Odorless, doesn't inhibit perspiration, but does eliminate the bacterial odor. If you don't like sweat-stains, wear an undershirt; if you want perfume, use something of good quality.

Muse of Ire said...

Is that Mike's "Oh, I've got to use that line somewhere" look? Just hope he makes sure to discuss it with April BEFOREHAND this time.

InsertMonikerHere said...

I was think more "hee - yeah, I remember stuff like that" - he has been to Ireland.

But if he *does* think it's a great line, then maybe just *once* his resolve to be more considerate of people when writing will stick for more than a few days and he'll ask.