Monday, October 27, 2008

Oct 27: Continuing right along...



Yes, it's Dec 23 when it all goes to heck in Milborough.

Not much to say. I added a line by the "comments" box sort of explaining OpenID to people I know (Hi, Mom! :-) who aren't used to it.

8 comments:

DreadedCandiru2 said...

Gee, I wonder how Mike will take the news; he'd probably feel like a jerk because of something he couldn't have foreseen. I may be off base here but it seems even April will cut him some slack for this; Elly hid her insanity so well. It seems to me that even Anthony is handling things better; he, after all, is contentedly figuring out how he can worm his way back into Liz's life. Once Elly gets the help she needs, he might have a problem with that. Her seeing him for what he really is would kill his game for good.

Timprovphilly said...

Finally, I'm able to leave a comment! Just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed your little 'alternate universe" for the Patterson clan, very entertaining. Keep up the good work!

Cartophiliac said...

Yet another fan happy that you are playing out this interesting excersize. Keep it up! It is great fun.

Unknown said...

I hope you're preserving your original drawings well - this keeps getting better and better.

InsertMonikerHere said...

dc2 You're not quite as scarily prescient as you've been over at Foob Of Destiny. You'll get to see how Mike takes the news soon - I've sketched out a sequence that's almost ready to be uploaded.

brian huntley Well, it's pencil on sketch paper, but I am keeping them organized in page protectors so I won't lose them.

DreadedCandiru2 said...

Lemme guess; he turns into Pharaoh Michael, the Lord of Denial. I should have twigged to that when I saw both his lame-ass peace-offering to April and his inability to see what got her pissed.

Anonymous said...

Or snaps. Wouldn't surprise me to find out Michael's sanity was as thinly stretched as Elly's was, and Elly's snapping will cause his to snap as well.

Either that, or: "Inspiration! That last book busted, now I have some REAL inspiration!"

DreadedCandiru2 said...

godozo,

Neither probability would surprise me. Mike never did seem too grounded so his going mental wouldn't be shocking and since he's an insensitive jerk, he'd regard the family calamity as fodder for his alleged art. Either way, he'll be all the jerkass he can be.