skip to main | skip to sidebar

Foob's Paradise

What REALLY was going on during the insane wedding-o-rama of 2008 July...

AKA an exercise in salvaging the Foobs (start through August 26)

AKA what happens when real life is allowed to intrude on the Foobs

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sept 3 - I have no cute title



No, April isn't dyeing her hair - I just didn't get around to shading it.
Posted by InsertMonikerHere at 7:41 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home
This is what happens when you get frustrated with something you used to be a fan of ... I was driven to draw

Others' Fabulous Foobery

  • Foob of Destiny
  • FOOBAR
    Here it is....
    16 years ago
  • Howard Bunt's Blog
    Elly's Diary, June 1, 2019
    7 years ago
  • The Fifth Panel
    How Connie really spent most of her time in Montreal...
    16 years ago

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (100)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2008 (79)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ▼  September (10)
      • Sept 26
      • Sept 25
      • Sept 23 - time skips forward a little
      • Friday, Sept 19 ... and back in Guelph
      • Sept 15 - Hawk Creek Vignette #2
      • Sept 11 - Hawk Creek Vignette #1
      • Sept 8 - yeah, I'm jumping back & forth
      • ... and up in Hawk Creek
      • Sept 3 - I have no cute title
      • In Honour of Transitional FOOB
    • ►  August (23)

About Me

InsertMonikerHere
View my complete profile