
I think I drew Liz a bit too overwrought in the last 'panel'


I usually criticize "can't be bothered to stick with the pre-established story constraints" retcons. Harshly. I know I'm skating pretty close to that line here.
However, the whole Howard Bunt trial storyline was so focused in its attempt to get Anthony to be a huge hero that I contend it didn't tell the story of Liz fully coming to terms with the attack. It showed her upset at having to take time off of work, stressed by the pre-trial deposition, and being upset about remembering details for the trial.
It didn't bring up what she felt about not reporting Howard's stalking her. Her dad pointed out this was illegal and tried to get her to do this (he gets major points for that, although he loses some for being part of the parental tag-team in the "trash Paul / tout Anthony" game).
Moreover, in Foob's Paradise, I've established that Elizabeth was screwed up in her feelings, which allowed her to sleepwalk to Anthony. While it's hardly real-life-level psychology, in comic-book psychology, why not have Liz be able to act normally away from Milborough, thinking she was over the attack, only to have unresolved feelings about her "rescuer" bring her back once she heard through April that Anthony had split from his wife? As far as I'm concerned, that makes more sense than the original. And means she may still be working through some of the attack's aftermath.

"Sylvia" is the name of the victim support counselor who was guiding Elizabeth through the trial.