Tuesday, September 8, 2009

One More for the Road...

OK, I really wanted to draw this one properly - I started to work on it a week ago. In keeping with the "it's all getting hazy" ending style, I haven't erased all the pencil marks.

It's the first half of a 12-square "Sunday Style". The second half is nearly pencil-finished :

7 comments:

Cedar said...

Is Liz getting married?

DreadedCandiru2 said...

This is a promising beginning to whatever your conclusion is; we don't actually need to hear what the characters are saying to figure out what's going to happen to them so I don't miss the dialogue.

Destroyer of Worlds said...

Ooh! Can't wait to see the other half! Is this really going to be the second-to-last Foob's Paradise comic? I'll be so sad to see it go, but thanks for an awesome time!

InsertMonikerHere said...

It's my intention to have a few thumbnails ready for a coda following the full "Sunday strip", so it could be. This full "Sunday" is the last FP story.

Anna said...

This comic has really made me happy while reading it. I'm sad to see it go, but you seem to be ending it in a good space, in a good way. A conclusion, not a petering out. :)

Also, I love the way you draw April. It's like she's an individual now. :)

mrvy said...

I've very much enjoyed this strip! Now I'm perplexed. Who are the 2 gentlemen and the child in the "boat leaving dock" panels? At least I think I understand the "sisters do retail therapy" panels. Thanks!

InsertMonikerHere said...

mrvy, I'll break down the dramatis personae when I post the second half.