Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What REALLY was going on during the insane wedding-o-rama of 2008 July...
AKA an exercise in salvaging the Foobs (start through August 26)
AKA what happens when real life is allowed to intrude on the Foobs
6 comments:
Oh, boy; the word "vaccination" is probably going to make Elly blow a gasket. You just know that she's gonna start hollering like an idiot about tropical diseases and a whole bunch of other things she doesn't realize she herself was exposed to on all those kid-free vacations she 'deservedly' took.
I am going to have to get out of these one-off skips to deal with Elly versus April's trip soon, won't I? :-)
Oh man, the "Nutrition on a Ramen Budget" poster is priceless!
re: InsertMonikerHere....
MaaaAAAaaYYyyyeeeebe :)
It's funny in a sickening way that Elly objects to the trip; she can waste her springs in some tourist trap moaning about how terrible it is to have the world handed to her on a tray but April cannot learn and grow. The only thing dafter and more mean-spirited would be to blame a four-year-old for the result of her parents' witless incompetence.
Aww, yay! Africa! I can't wait to see April and everyone mow over Elly if she protests...Mike too. I went to Africa, Tanzania, to be more exact, with my grandfather who was older than Elly and John, and we had a fantastic time! Yeesh...
Not only that, I dream of the day that I can go back and see everything again. Maybe go as an volunteer too...
Post a Comment