Yes, Elly should be improving with treatment, but sometimes the snark is just too obvious
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What REALLY was going on during the insane wedding-o-rama of 2008 July...
AKA an exercise in salvaging the Foobs (start through August 26)
AKA what happens when real life is allowed to intrude on the Foobs
6 comments:
It is too hard to resist letting the new-runs influence things, isn't it? I find myself doing the same thing in the retcons I write on the Foobiverse Journal. In any event, Elly's lapse sounds plausible enough in real life so Liz's comment adds verisimilitude to the irony.
Even progress has momentary setbacks. :)
Heh, maybe Elly has early-onset Alzheimer's in addition to her nervous breakdown?
Love Paul's comment, by the way! I wish Lynn had fleshed out Paul so much...he's an First Nations cop who probably have seen alcoholism all his life. What kept him from going down that path? How does his family and friends deal with him being a cop? How does he deal with it? I don't think he would be hated in his community, but he would definitely have more than one face to put on...oh well, I guess I'll work on that in my foefics...
Ooh, burn. But nicely executed, even if it is a bit of an easy shot :)
Very hard to resist — and quite funny in the bargain!
I also love Paul's comment.
LOL on Elly forgetting Connie's marriages. :)
Post a Comment